Yes, it’s our FIRST EVENT and we wanted to invite you…
Join us via the Web, your phone, or Skype
10 AM Pacific Time Thursday, May 29th
for a FREE, LIVE Interview and Q&A session with:
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author and long-time caregiver
How to Be the Best Caregiver and Still Take Care of You
TWE Radio host, Stacey Gualandi, will be interviewing Jane, the author of her Caregiver’s Survival Guide, You’d Better Not Die or I’ll Kill You, (what she says to her husband Michael before he goes into surgery). Then we’ll open it up for your questions.
Jane’s written 13 romantic comedies, so you know she’s got a great sense of humor, but she was also catapulted into the world of caregiving when she met and married her husband, who has had more than thirty surgeries for Crohn’s Disease.
In this webinar, Jane will share her tips about:
- How to Be the Best Patient Advocate for Your Loved One
- How to Keep Your Sanity
- How to Maintain Your Health
- How to join us by the Web, your phone, or Skype
- How the teleconference works (it’s simple!)
- How you can ask your questions ahead of time as well as during the event
- How to register for the replay in case you can’t make the live event
If you want to Register Now, just click the button!
Pam, Cheryl and The Women’s Eye Team
P.S. Please pass this on to others you think would like to attend.