Don’t miss this BRAND NEW episode of The Women’s Eye podcast with Catherine Anaya as I talk with our Building Money Power contributor Catherine Scrivano, President of CASCO Financial Group in Phoenix, Arizona about tips for managing year-end finances. Who doesn’t want to end the year in the best financial shape possible?
Available also on Apple Music, Spotify and Stitcher
Catherine explains why it’s a good time to get your finances in order and set goals in advance of the new year. If we delay any analysis until next year, she says we may miss opportunities that can go in our favor.
Catherine started her business to help people create the financial strength they need to achieve their dreams.
On this podcast she gives advice on:
1. What some of those goals should look like, such as taking stock of your emergency fund and ways to build your reserve. This can give you the ability to get through tough times if you have a bad employer or relationship.
2. Suggestions for updating financial inventories like passwords, accounts and wills. Making inventories that include any life changes can be beneficial.
3. What’s a good time to review investments you’ve made and what tax consequences to consider before making changes.
4. How to reward yourself for all you’ve accomplished throughout the year.
5. Ways to reduce or divert spending that pay off in other ways like better health.
6. How to find financial freedom so that you can do what you need to do regardless of what life hands you.
7. Strategies for year-end gift-giving to get tax benefits.
you don’t have to be wealthy to be wise.
Catherine talks about all that and much more on her upcoming Building Money Power episodes on The Women’s Eye Podcast.
Don’t miss it!
For more information about Catherine Scrivano and CASCO Financial, check out:
- Website: CascoFinancial.com
- Facebook: CASCO Financial Group
- Twitter: @CASCOFinancial
Don’t miss Catherine’s post on How to Avoid Costly Financial Blindspots:
Leave a Reply