Books By The Women’s Eye
20 Women Storytellers
Taking Action With Powerful
Words and Images
Get Your Copy Today!
As veteran broadcasters and journalists, we have witnessed the power of women storytellers, driven by their passion to make a difference with their words and photography.
In this collection from our interviews at The Women’s Eye, we spotlight twenty of these remarkable changemaking women storytellers including:
- CNN’s International Correspondent CLARISSA WARD , New York Times Journalist DIONNE SEARCEY and Combat Photographer HEIDI LEVINE who tell the human stories from the world’s most dangerous regions.
- RBG documentary filmmakers BETSY WEST and JULIE COHEN told the story of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg and how she worked to create equality for the genders.
- Director JESSICA YU discovered Ugandan journalist Gladys Kalibbaba rescuing lost and abandoned children in Uganda.
- News reporter LINDSEY SEAVERT documented how a principal was transforming a failing school and students’ lives through “Love First.”
- Writers LAURA MUNSON, LEE WOODRUFF, COKIE ROBERTS and photographers MIMO KHAIR and KAREN SHELL helped others heal, find solutions, and connect with our history through their art.
Want to make a difference?
These women shared stories that mattered.
Learn how you can do it, too!
20 Women Changemakers
Taking Action Around the World
Do You Want to Change the World?
It begins with one person, often one ordinary woman, who sees a need, finds a way to fill it and ends up doing extraordinary things to make a positive difference.
We are veteran broadcasters and journalists who started The Women’s Eye to shine the light on these special changemakers and bring them to you. The website began as a place to celebrate people around the world who were taking action.
It turned into a radio program featuring intrepid impacters from all walks of life making inspiring contributions to humanity. And now it’s evolved into a book featuring twenty remarkable women who will amaze you with their ideas, fortitude and grit.